... if I just feel like I was robbed blind, or if I really was! I just bought a usb mobile broadband thing and I'm just not sure about it. I wish I could own a company and sell products for a listed price and then tack on a bunch of other charges as a sweet little surprise! I guess the charges are up there somewhere in the air, like the cell signals....you can't ever see them, but they're there! I sure hope this works this week!Saturday, August 8, 2009
I wish I knew...
... if I just feel like I was robbed blind, or if I really was! I just bought a usb mobile broadband thing and I'm just not sure about it. I wish I could own a company and sell products for a listed price and then tack on a bunch of other charges as a sweet little surprise! I guess the charges are up there somewhere in the air, like the cell signals....you can't ever see them, but they're there! I sure hope this works this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment