The first time I woke up to this scent {which was about a week ago}, I thought I was imagining it. The second time I acknowledged it with a: "hmmm. that's pretty unusual, smelling skunks in the winter". Today was the third time, and my reaction has advanced to: uh oh. Time to snap out of it and deal with this, because I can tell you, there's no denying that it smells like trouble here! I'm not looking forward to this. Just as disturbing as the fact that I have a skunk probably living under my house, is the fact that they only spray when they are feeling threatened....what's out there? Where are the tracks in the snow? The only tracks I see are from the deer, and it's pretty safe to say that they're not trying to squeeze under the house. They're more attracted to cars. I'll be investigating later today. Monday, March 1, 2010
uh oh.
The first time I woke up to this scent {which was about a week ago}, I thought I was imagining it. The second time I acknowledged it with a: "hmmm. that's pretty unusual, smelling skunks in the winter". Today was the third time, and my reaction has advanced to: uh oh. Time to snap out of it and deal with this, because I can tell you, there's no denying that it smells like trouble here! I'm not looking forward to this. Just as disturbing as the fact that I have a skunk probably living under my house, is the fact that they only spray when they are feeling threatened....what's out there? Where are the tracks in the snow? The only tracks I see are from the deer, and it's pretty safe to say that they're not trying to squeeze under the house. They're more attracted to cars. I'll be investigating later today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ok, the first couple of sentences are the same things my WIFE said not long after we started living together.
ReplyDeleteJust, you know, ignore the word "skunks"
Ok then, so I guess there will be no "surprising" me at the bowling alley. Your funny scent will announce your arrival!
ReplyDeleteOh, trust me, you'll be surprised by it....
ReplyDelete