Thursday, October 22, 2009

3 very loud screams

That scream you all heard at 9:28 yesterday morning was just the zipper on my jeans. Not sure why I thought 1 day on the treadmill (well, more like 25 min., not 24 hours) would make a difference so soon. I did manage to get the jeans on...and leave them on. Ok, I had to leave them on. Taking them off would have required agility moves that I'm not sure I ever possessed, and I was running late, hence, the 2nd loud scream....when I got into my van it became very apparent that sitting down was not going to be an option.


Spandex (code for: keep eating, I'll be happy to grow with you and keep you comfortable), has turned out to be an evil enemy. So are the new longer t-shirts that finally come down long enough to cover your stomach however, now they go clear down to your rear end and just kind of cling there. I thought layering them would be a fun look...NOT. It's especially unflattering when I move and the back rides up and just kind of sits on the ledge above my ass! Yeah, real fashionable.


The third scream? Oh yeah, that was the squirrel I almost hit this morning on my way out of the driveway like a bat out of hell.

1 comment: