Sunday, October 25, 2009

guess what we're doing tuesday night

Here's a clue:
these are on my shopping list for Monday.
YOGA!
Who knew that my bowling night on fridays was going to lead to a yoga night on tuesdays! (and possibly thursdays....I'll let you know how it goes.) My husband came up to me at bowling and said "hey, we're going to Jenny Jillson's yoga class tues. pm at the church". Alrighty then. I like saying "oh, I can't, it's my yoga night" better than "...it's my bowling night", but I'm pretty sure that once the shopping for the mats, and my outfit is done, and I actually have to do the yoga part, my enthusiasm will diminish. Jenny said we may sweat...we'll just see about that. I think she forgot who she was talking to. I don't sweat....I avoid it at all costs. She also said not to eat dinner before class...I think you can die from that, can't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment