Sunday, November 8, 2009

busy as a...

Open house at the shop has been deemed
1. officially over
and
2. very successful
Next on the list: a boatload of birthdays followed by Thanksgiving, and then Christmas.
Can you say work, work, WORK? Oh, will someone remind me I'm open til 7 on Thursday nights from now until Christmas...and I have to be open til 5 on Saturdays too......aawwwww!
I hope I can write again before the new year!
Oh, by the way, the wine stopper in the picture above will be available at pepperberry's in the next couple weeks. I ordered a whole bunch of these wine stoppers made from vintage door knobs. They also come in glass, distressed metal and wood! These will be my new favorite things. I think the heaped display will be way cooler than the 3 tiered display rack they want to send too! Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the wine stopper!!! Glad your open house was a success - see, all your hard work paid off! (Can't think of a single time it hasn't for you!!) Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete