skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
poppy boxwood
Monday, November 16, 2009
not sure where this is going....
...but I'm working really hard to find out. At the very least, I just booked my tickets for the NY buying trip and, I know we're heading to Mississippi ...but where else am I going?
Maybe nowhere. I'll let you know.
1 comment:
S. Patton
November 16, 2009 at 9:18 PM
Yahooooo!!! How exciting is that!!?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Laurie
wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, sister, former shopowner, and so much more...
View my complete profile
where i roam
.margaret.helene.
a little life
curious sofa
domestic reflections
down lily lane
dreamin' slippers
green wedding shoes
heather bullard
house of rosie
jill postema originals
m. todd thiele photography
nadia shea
pepperberry's
proud italian cook
the blissful
the inspired room
typing out loud
weingartner's
not my yard...just a great use of boxwood!
My favorite quote
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful."
{Wm. Morris}
my favorite shop...EVER
Major accomplishment
Retail Star in May, feature article in June. Click on image to read article
and another
pepperberry's named one of Gifts and Decorative Accessories 25 GIFTED retailers 2012!
Blog Archive
►
2010
(45)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(10)
▼
2009
(63)
►
December
(3)
▼
November
(6)
S'more Thanksgiving, please
Thanksgiving prep, logistics, and reasons to be th...
A street of walls...hmmm
not sure where this is going....
busy as a...
oh, if only he would have agreed
►
October
(17)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
Yahooooo!!! How exciting is that!!?
ReplyDelete