Saturday, February 6, 2010

a photoshop guru...

I am not.
If I were, there would not be words on this picture! {I think this would make a lovely background for some advertising I may be doing.} I have a photoshop guru in my life...EVAN, who is brilliant and who I owe a debt of gratitude to for all the work he has done for me. Neglecting to mention this sooner is perhaps one of the biggest mistakes I have made!
{Disclaimer: the threat of a sombrero on my head, or a squirrel on my shoulder in future photos was not my motivation for this shout out...although that is a legitimate concern, being the photoshop guru also has a really great sense of humor!}
Hats {or sombrero} off to you, Evan!
BTW, can you take the words off this photo, Evan?....Just wondering!
Oh, and do you have any air brushing skills? I may be needing it in the not so distant future!

7 comments:

  1. Oh stop! I would never put a sombrero on you.

    (I would totally put a sombrero on you)

    I can't do that picture because there is just too much going on in the background. I mean, I'm sure SOMEONE could do it, but I'm honestly not good enough to match the backgrounds and remove the text over the flowers. Sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. and that is why I also have a graphics guru in my life....here's to Rebecca! Just for the record, the pecking order goes:
    1st: photographer / neice guru
    2nd: photoshop guru
    3rd: grapics girl guru! You're in good company!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No offense #2 and #3, but in your face!!!
    Time for my victory lap around the living room! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I see! We're playing THAT game, are we?? Well, then, I will just add that if the photographer guru was ALLLL that then maybe there wouldn't be a NEED for a Photoshop guru??!!

    Just SAYIN'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUSAN!...have I seen that color on you? I'm not sure I recognize it...it has little competitive hue to it...hmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. #2, oh you didn't just go there!!! Let's take this brawl elsewhere...like to www.cage-fight.com!!??? You can photoshop yourself right into the back of an ambulance! ;) Kidding, love to all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How scary that there actually IS a www.cage-fight.com and you KNOW of it.

    Methinks Susan leads a double life!

    ReplyDelete