Thursday, April 1, 2010

my exciting discovery

Now, I realize that many of you are puzzled by my infatuation with old block, and yet, you have stood by me and watched with concern for my sanity as I dream about what could have been and what is yet to be in these history rich structures. These old blocks pictured above have extra special meaning to me today. This particular building had siding on it that didn't weather the winter so well. Yesterday, some workers showed up to remove the old siding and replace it with new. Imagine my surprise to see what was underneath! Love at first sight. Makes the old building even more attractive to me. Do you recognize it?




It's the building across the street from pepperberry's that I look at every day! I hope they take their good old time replacing the siding....if I have anything to say about it, they may be leaving it off! Viola! Renovation done....not that anyone called... or asked.
I should be so lucky.

1 comment: