Sunday, January 31, 2010

NY City!

Day 1: blew the budget already!
I bought a new camera. I had been looking at them, just hadn't had time to get one yet. My old one is a little big and bulky. I didn't even bring it with me. The new one is nothing special, just a nice, smaller, packable, easy to use camera. This was the view walking back to our hotel after a nice stroll through Central Park! The view out my window is similar, only BIGGER! That tower of lit up signs is right out my window! (Here's a shout out to my new best friend Deloris at the check in desk!)
And this view is for you Maggie! A mini NY cheesecake to go...back to my hotel room for my late night (9:30 pm) snack ! YUMMY!
It was such a lovely day off. Back to business tomorrow at market then, dinner with the oldest, who is meeting us here in The Big Apple!

2 comments:

  1. I am offended that so far I am not mentioned ANYWHERE on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you will be now!!!! Look out!

    ReplyDelete