skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
poppy boxwood
Monday, January 25, 2010
pretty spaces
Believe it or not, this french chateau is in Dallas! So authentic.
Again, with the doors!
I'm not sure I love the table, but I know I love the chairs, because I own them!
Pretty spaces make me happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Laurie
wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, sister, former shopowner, and so much more...
View my complete profile
where i roam
.margaret.helene.
a little life
curious sofa
domestic reflections
down lily lane
dreamin' slippers
green wedding shoes
heather bullard
house of rosie
jill postema originals
m. todd thiele photography
nadia shea
pepperberry's
proud italian cook
the blissful
the inspired room
typing out loud
weingartner's
not my yard...just a great use of boxwood!
My favorite quote
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful."
{Wm. Morris}
my favorite shop...EVER
Major accomplishment
Retail Star in May, feature article in June. Click on image to read article
and another
pepperberry's named one of Gifts and Decorative Accessories 25 GIFTED retailers 2012!
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(45)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(16)
▼
January
(10)
NY City!
the official notification
inspirations for new ideas
self portrait
happy sounds
pretty spaces
always thinking
the language of accounting
There's no place like home
doors and windows
►
2009
(63)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment