The woman who stole from me last summer came in last week and tried it again. Luckily, she slipped up and I was on to her. I jotted down her license plate and called the police. They will be making an arrest for attempted theft. Turns out, she's a convicted thief and forger, has an FBI # (whatever THAT means), and is currently on probation. And now, she will be serving jail time. I will be displaying her mugshot in my shop. I don't take kindly to people stealing my treasures.Tuesday, April 20, 2010
someone's getting a new address...
The woman who stole from me last summer came in last week and tried it again. Luckily, she slipped up and I was on to her. I jotted down her license plate and called the police. They will be making an arrest for attempted theft. Turns out, she's a convicted thief and forger, has an FBI # (whatever THAT means), and is currently on probation. And now, she will be serving jail time. I will be displaying her mugshot in my shop. I don't take kindly to people stealing my treasures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like the tough attitude! However, show a little compassion and make her space a little lovlier ... put some treasures such outside her front gate, out of reach ...
ReplyDelete